Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random Thoughts & Owls?


-Love, Love, Love these bookends! Seriously, cutest thing ever. I think i may be a little obsessed with owls. I need to find J some bookends for his room, to help bring control and safety to his bookshelves.

-I had J weighed today at the Well baby Clinic. He's 17lbs 11ozs. STILL only 26.5 inches. Seriously, this kids is going to be wider than he is tall soon. People can never believe is is as old as he is because he's so darn short. Then he stands up and walks along the furniture, and they look more shocked. No really he's almost 8 months old. He's just wee.

-I seriously want to make some corn bread. I think i shall do it tomorrow. Mmmmmmm, corn bread and hamburger hash.

-This cooler fall weather is really making me crave home cooking.

-Oh crap, i'm a mom, i'm the one who has to do the home cooking.

-I need to get some pumpkins and decorate the front of my house. Do you think any one will notice over this? Probably not. I like to think it's ok that our grass is like a foot tall, because there's construction. Also, i'm not the grass cutter so it's not my problem. Marcus, cut the grass.

-Seriously want some corn bread. Or corn fritters. Why can't my mom come and make me some? Oh yeah, i'm a gd grown up now. Boooo. 

-I can't wait for Grey's tonight. I'm a die hard fan. Everyone keeps saying it's not as good as it used to be. I still love love love it. And McDreamy. And McSteamy. 

-It kind of stinks that all the shows i watch, the only shows i really like to keep track of, are all on the same night. Grey's, Private Practice, CSI.

-Maybe i'll make a veggie chicken casserole tonight. That's home cooking right? And it's super easy, and Jackson can eat it too! Winner winner chicken dinner!

-Is anyone still reading this? 

-I should go and eat lunch before J wakes up. He steals my food. 

Happy Fall!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...