Friday, September 24, 2010

Etsy Likes

Some new Etsy Likes for your viewing pleasure.


Custom map play mat

A cool new take on a car play mat! They make it customized to your neighbourhood.



Wooden Matching Memory Game 

Probably better for an older child, that doesn't put everything in their mouth. I love toys made of wood.


Felt Pancakes and Egg Breakfast 

So realistic! Can i have tea parties with my son?


Hammer Bench (made with reclaimed hardwood)

Again, probably for a slightly older toddler/child. I think it's awesome that people make so many things from reclaimed wood.


I've been thinking of Christmas and birthdays, trying to find cool gift ideas for J. Etsy might be the only place with interesting new ideas. My only problem is not seeing something in person before i buy it. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not. Have you shopped at an Etsy store and had a good experience that you can share?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it all! I have a HUGE list of things that I like/want for my little man from Etsy.
But, honestly, I have only ever bought one thing there so far- it was nursery artwork from Trendy Peas. And my experience was fantastic! Fast, speedy service, and the print arrived nicely packaged and in perfect condition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...