Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Weekend Looked Like This: Labour Day 2010

Saturday morning breakfast and photo shoot with daddy. Doesn't my little man look sweet and sinister?






That afternoon Marcus' family wished a happy retirement to a swim coach, teacher and coworker. She worked at the pool for over 40 years!




Sunday we had some delish food, and sampled some local music at Burlington Rib Fest.

And Monday of the long weekend was a lazy day at home. No pictures. Just playing with my little man, lounging, and night time movies. 

Jackson did get two teeth this weekend. He's becoming more of a boy, and less of a baby with each passing day.


The simplest things are so much fun when you have a child to share them with. Seeing everything anew through the eyes of a child. 

2 comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

There is no way that that sweet little face could look sinister. :)

I'm jealous of your rib fest. I've never met a rib I didn't like.

Thx for visiting my blog!

Home4TheHendersons said...

Sadly, the ribs we make at home are better. Mmmmm....ribs : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...