Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Yard This Morning

The city is redoing the water mains in town. Our road has been under construction since, oh about June. This has only been inconvenient about 96% of the time.


This was my yard this morning.






Apparently they can turn your water off without warning. 




At least the workers are enjoying some delicious ritz crackers.


Things i would liked to have used water for today:


-Rinsing the soap off of the laundry that is currently sitting in the washing machine.
-Drinking (ya know, to avoid dehydration)
-Flushing the toilet
-Showering
-Washing my hands after using said toilet
-Wetting a cloth to wipe down Jackson's face and high chair after he "feeds" himself
-Washing my hands after changing his poopsplosion diaper
-Giving my pets some water (so they can avoid dehydration)
-Brushing my teeth
-Washing my face


Not that i need water for anything important though.


I'm not annoyed. Not Annoyed in the least. I like my road being torn up for months on end. I like giant holes in my front lawn, that probably won't be repaired by the town because they're jerks. I like a giant machine waking my baby up from his naps. I loooove being out of toilet paper, and not being able to drive to the store, because my road is torn up. Maybe i can walk...carrying my baby...because i don't have an off road stroller to drive over the giant piles of dirt and asphalt that are ON THE SIDEWALK.


Gotta go change another poop diaper, than god for baby wipes, because that's all we've got to clean up with.


*Picture quality note: taken through my window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy effin ridiculous Nat!!!! They could have at least shared the Ritz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...