Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's a Linky Day

Love:




This diy light fixture, SO cool!




This is a real snuggie.





I wish i could make pallets look good in my house.

I really want to make this dry erase photo frame


Another DIY light i heart.



I wish i had the ceiling height for this.


This one is for Marcus and Bill to fight over. I don't really get the comparison between an old Mac and an Ipad, it's not really a computer. 

Ok, seriously with the pallets, i need to get on this bandwagon.







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

K said...

Fabulous picks...that “real snuggie” was crazy but the color was fabulous : ) The D.I.Y doily lamp is gorgeous!

K
NewParent.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...