Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love


Love LOVE this pillow by Nate. Too bad it's $40. I know most people would spend that much on a throw pillow. I won't. I do hope to make one someday.




I love little reminders like this. We have a giant chalkboard wall just outside of our bedroom, i often write myself little life reminders. I don't care if it's cheesy, if it reminds me to be a better person.





These shoes. Roxy Lido cruisers. Love them. They will be mine! Lucky for me, a shoe store in town has them, for the same price as the Roxy website. Saweeeet!




Also, really loving knee high socks and boots. In a couple weeks it will be the perfect time of year for this in Canada. We want to pull out the spring dresses, but it's still to dang cold.



On the topic of shoes and boots, it's going to be a rainy season very soon around these parts. I would absolutely die if i could have a pair of these boots. At $115 they're not in my budget. I'll likely get some Gt Boutique specials.

Happy almost weekend!







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi there! I love everything on this list. I wouldn't pay $40 for a pillow either, even as gorgeous as it is. :)

New follower here, stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...