Monday, November 15, 2010

Our Weekend


A fall walk. Followed by delish coffee at Bohemian Friday. Not only is the coffee SO much better than tim's, the atmosphere is perfect for bringing the J man with us. There are couches, big comfy chairs, and nice people. It's not overcrowded like the big chains. AND they sell only fair trade coffee. It's nice to sit and relax and enjoy your coffee, instead of rushing around with it in a paper cup.

(Disclaimer: Marcus' crazy moustache is for Movember, he doesn't usually sport a handlebar)



Pictures of the beautifully blue sky, and amazing clouds. A perfect day for some picture taking. It is getting cold out there though! It's hard to believe it's almost winter, and Christmas is around the corner!


A baby that REALLY likes pasta with meat sauce!
(His high chair tray, and the tub were stained after the pasta incident!)
I really like the "mean" face he's got in this picture.

Sunday J and i went to Toronto with friends. we had brunch, went shopping (i successfully carried him around the mall for 3 hours in the Moby wrap. He even had a nap in it. My back didn't hurt at all, but carrying 20+ lbs around is a bit of a work out!) and then had dinner. Jackson had calamari and potatoes. I didn't bring my camera, but it would have been too hard to carry him and a camera.

Happy Monday y'all!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower via twitter and google. I found you on top baby blogs! Lovely blog!!!
You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways. I only feature gorgeous, handmade things!!
This photo is so cute and hilarious

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...