Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Heart & Secret Momma Tip

My "new" (read thrifted) tablecloth. I recently picked up an also thrifted table (the one we had took up too much space in our small eat in kitchen) and it desperately need a tablecloth (veneer top). For some reason i think table cloths look nicer on round tables. I think I'm just weird though. Now that i have the perfect place to display loverly vintage tablecloths, I'm on the hunt! Etsy, Value Village and Talize, look out!


I think it compliments our bright yellow kitchen nicely. And having a color palate to work with, give me ideas for accessories. I think i'm going to recover the chair seats in a sage-y green. 


My fave part is the crocheted trim.
Scratch that, my favorite part is that it was $2.99!




Secret momma tip: I used fold back clamps (the kind you clip a bunch of paper together with) to clip the tablecloth TO the table on the side against the wall. That way it won't come off if Jackson pulls on it (which could be really bad if there was anything on the table)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...