Saturday, June 19, 2010

To My Daddy

I hijacked mommy's blog today daddy. To say happy fathers day. 




I think you are the best daddy in the world.
Because you can't wait to get home and play with me everyday. 
I get so excited when momma tells me you'll be home soon.
You get up extra early in the morning so you can spend time with me before work too.
You even get up early on the weekend and give me my breakfast so my momma can sleep. 
I don't know many daddies that would do that.
You are the best daddy because you are so funny, you make me laugh all day long.
Because you give me a million hugs and kisses every day, and sing silly songs.

You are the best daddy in the world because you want me to be your baby forever, 
and you hate seeing me grow up so fast. 
I know one day you will teach me to play hockey, throw a football, and catch a baseball.
One day you'll build me a tree fort, and we'll go fishing. 
One day we'll stay up late cheering the Habs on together.
One day you'll teach me to drive, and play the guitar.
One day you'll give me my first beer.
One day you'll say goodbye when i go to college.
One day you'll teach me to be a good daddy too.

For now i'm happy that you make me laugh, and love me as much as you do. 
Don't change anything, because you are the best daddy in the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...