Monday, June 28, 2010

Quote of the Day

“Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction”



What does love mean to me?

Being with someone you can't live without. Someone you can't imagine ever not being there, right by your side. When you wake up in the morning, you're excited just to be a part of their life. Someone with whom you don't have to share all of the same likes or dislikes, because you can always appreciate each others perspective. Being with someone who brings out the best in you, and makes you better.

 Love really is all you need. If you have that, you'll find a way to make everything else work.


What does it mean to you? Do you think i have a silly naive vision of life and love?
I would LOVE to hear your comments.

(Of course i had to include a picture of my love, Jackson Graeme)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more! If your naive and living in a fantasy world, I guess that means I am to! The love of family (the ones we can't live without) is priceless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...