Monday, December 5, 2011

Jackson: 22 Months

I don't know that I ever imagined Jackson at this age. I thought he would be my baby forever. And here he is, almost 2, and growing like a weed.

Well sort of. He is not a tall boy, but boy is he built like a little linebacker.
Jackson is 30 lbs and I don't know how tall. He is wearing 2t shirts and 24 month pants. Although, it's more for the waist, and we have to roll them up.

He loves to eat: Oatmeal, toast, crackers, chicken, pork chops, sweet potato, waffles, french toast, apples , broccoli (sometimes) , grilled cheese and of course cookies!

He is saying more and more words each day. Some of the newer ones are waffle, apple (appo), hockey, door, moon (moo), please (pease), Santa, cookie, guitar (tar), game (gay), show, love you (vuv eee) and probably many more. It almost killed me the first time he said I love you.

He has been sleeping in his big boy bed for almost two months, and has retired the soother. His sleep habits definitely took a hit at first, but he is getting back on track. I honestly don't mind, since we were rid of the soother so easily. He sleeps from about 8pm -6:30 or 7am. Sometimes waking at night to be tucked back in (he doesn't even get out of bed) I am grateful we allowed him to have a soother, instead of "finding his thumb".

He is definitely on his way to big boy hood, and is going to be a great big brother before too long.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...