Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby Belly: 26 Weeks


Only 14 weeks to go! (As i write this late, only 13.5 weeks)

Weight Gain:16 lbs

Craving: Most items in the food category. Idealy salty. French fries and a cheeseburger? YES PEASE.

I am finally able to wear all of my maternity pants (although pulling them up constantly) And i'm loving the extreme comfort. My belly feels huge at this point, and i can feel baby all smooshed up under my ribs already. Last night i could only lay down, it was the only position that felt like there was enough room for baby girl and i to coexist. I don't remember feeling so huge and crowded this "early" on with J-Man, but you always forget the discomforts of pregnancy. Back pain has been mostly at bay the last couple of weeks, thankfully i haven't needed assistance in getting out of bed. I picked up a bassinet for the baby this week (we had a lower to the ground one for Jackson, this time i wanted a high up one, to keep him out of the baby's bidness). Although the cat seems to think it is his new bed (no worries about the cat trying to sleep with the baby, Jackson has instilled a fear of children in him!) We have one more ultrasound in 2 weeks to check the position of the placenta, and i am so excited. One more peek at this little lady! Monday starts the third trimester, the home stretch. I'm in no rush though, enjoying one on one time with my little man, before our family become a foursome.


Happy New Year!









2 comments:

Julie said...

AHHH It's going by so fast! You look amazing Natalie!

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...