Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas!

We've been decking the halls, watching Christmas movies, going to parades, and reading Jackson books about Christmas. The Christmas spirit is upon us. I always used to think people were crazy to stray decorating before December. Things are so different when you have children of your own. I just want to make Christmas a special and magical time for him. It is hard to remember to take pictures of everything we do, because I am more concious of being present in the moment. Living it instead of documenting it.

I can't wait for the first snowfall. Jackson will so enjoy the snow this year. He is a boy that loves to play outside, we try and go to the park every day that I am home with him. But with the warm weather we've had here it's been a rainy mess. So, we've been filling our days with crafting, decorating and baking yummy cookies.

It is the perfect time of year to be preggo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...