Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Smart Guy


I don't know if every mother feels like this, but every time Jackson learns something new, i'm convinced he's the smartest baby alive. This week, he's all about stacking and sorting. Int he pictures above, he's stacking a frog toy. He loves it. We clap and cheer when he completes it. He also loves to stick legos together (the big kind) His other favorite for stacking is tupperware. I keep all of my tupperware in a basket that he can access, he pulls i all out, and stacks the container together. Then he pulls them all apart, throws them everywhere, and starts again. He's also taken a liking to the shape sorter. He tries to put the shapes in the spots (he's gotten it right twice) and we cheer for him every time, even if it's wrong. Then we show him where the shape goes.

What can i say, smartest.baby.alive.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LoveLife said...

I know what you mean!! I'm from your Feb Baby group :) Both my boys (3 1/2 year old and 1 year old) amaze me EVERY.DAY.

Ain't love grand!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...