Monday, February 21, 2011

I Feel Special.


Sara at 1+1=Baby gave me the stylish blogger award. (She's a fellow Canadian!)
This is my first blog award, and i'd like the thank the academy...just kidding, lame attempt at a joke.

I want to pass the award on to Jess at Here Comes the Sun. She has the cutest little man, and an awesome upbeat blog, that will surely brighten your day.

When you receive this award, you are supposed to write 7 things about your self, that your readers don't/may not know.
Hmmm....i write about every little thing that pops into my head, but here goes:

1.I am pretty ocd about cleanliness and organization (people who know me in real life know this obvi)
2. I love the show Gossip Girl (it's my guilty pleasure)
3. I am very opinionated about thing i am passionate about. Probably to a fault.
4. I wear a night guard, because i grind my teeth so bad, my front teeth are chipped!
5. I have realllllllllllllllly bad eyesight, and a hole in my retina. 
6.I HATE peanut butter and chocolate together.
7. I believe the things in scary movies, could really happen!

There ya go. Some ridiculous things about me, that you didn't know.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Hey Natalie, this is Sarah_2010 from babycenter! I just wanted to say that I know Sara (1+1=baby) in real life! Such a small world, eh? I've seen your blog link on your posts before & immediately recognized the name when Sara wrote it on her blog :)
Congrats on the award! I'll be checking in on your blog for sure, Jackson is adorable!
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...