Thursday, June 2, 2011

4 Years Ago Today

We said i do.





It feels like so much longer. We've lived together for 8 years. I can't imagine being apart.

It is hard to describe, to someone who hasn't experienced it. Finding someone that you "fit" with. 

Of course there are trying times. I think what i love most, is that we lay everything out. We tell each other exactly what we think and feel. If you see us having a spat, that is it. We don't hide anything. 

 I know that some people wait a lifetime to find a love like this. 
I'm glad that i found it when i was only 19. I get to live my life out, with my best friend at my side.



So give me your forever, 

Please your forever, 
Not another day less will do, 

From you.

-Ben Harper (Marcus sang this song, as i walked down the isle)


 Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...