Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Latest

Here are a couple of projects I've been working on.








I already had the letters, so this one was easy. I sanded down an old piece of wood siding. (Sanded A LOT because i was worried about Jackson getting a sliver) Then i stuck the letters on, and had hubby hang it. This cost about $10 for the letters, which I've had for a while. i plan to stencil it at some point, as I'm not a fan of the fake look of the vinyl letters.







And this frame, I've had forever, but was sick of the bronze look of it. This took about 1.5 cans of spray paint to cover. i kid you not. I love the look of things painted white, but man it's a lot of work!

My next project involves these colors:




And my bathroom/ bedroom walls. When i get around to it. Who knows when that will be. Have i mentioned that painting with a toddler is hard?




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...