Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Favourite Quotes for Mothers Day

I'd rather be a mother than anyone on earth
Bringing up a child or two of unpretentious birth...
I'd rather tuck a little child all safe and sound in bed
than twine a chain of diamonds about my [carefree] head.
I'd rather wash a smudgy face with round, bright, baby eyes
Than paint the pageantry of fame or walk among the wise.
- Meredith Gray

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." -Agatha Christie

What took me by surprise is the way I feel when her face lights up when I walk into a room because I am her world and she is mine. Being a mother is like taking your heart out of your chest and watching it walk around.
-Author Unknown

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...