Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I Would Give My Left Arm For





Polaroid Camera

Will i ever have one, prolly not. Polaroid film is like liquid gold it is so expensive! I love the look of the photos though. If i gave my left arm for the camera, it may make taking photos a little harder.






Giant Clothespin

I don't know why i want it, or what i would do with it, but i've loved these since i first saw one!






Crocheted Floor Cushion

It's not likely i'll ever crochet a giant floor cushion. i crocheted a square once. I think it took six hours. 



Dyson Digital Slim

Dysons new, lightweight cordless vacuum. Probably not for the whole house, but to pull out for quick jobs, this would be a dream! My only concern, how long would the battery really last, being recharged constantly?

Toms Shoes

The principal behind them is so good (every pair bought, means one pair given to a child that needs shoes), and they're the perfect plain shoe, that you can wear with anything. These, are a slightly more attainable goal.

Peace Out.








Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...