Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Christmas Time...

Are you ready? We're just beginning. Our tree isn't up yet, but i have most of my shopping done.
What have i totally slacked on? CHRISTMAS CARDS! ACK! I usually have them at least purchased at this point, if not filled out and ready to be mailed. There's something about receiving a Christmas card in the mail that makes my feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm SO NOT into the e-card thing. We normally get plain old premade cards, but this year, i think we're going to use Shutterfly. 

I have already made my card up online, and I'm going to keep it a secret. However, here are my favorites:



I love the simplicity of this one.


Here, i like the pops of color against white.


To me this one says family. Maybe its the goofy letters, or the color pattern, i don't know. I like the imperfectness of it all.

Check out the awesomeness that is their Christmas, and Holiday photo cards section. If you are a blogger like me,
Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards. You can sign up here.

By the by, I'm kind  of obsessed with getting one of my mod pictures of Jackson printed on a canvas, Shutterfly does that too! Check it out here. Their price point is far better than anything else I've found (and guaranteed to be better quality than "Wally's" who's pictures are always kinda meh)

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...