Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Around the Henderson home.

Our pretty yet semi-tiny and lame Christmas light set up is done.
(you did a good job dear, we just need more lights is all)



The tree is set up and decorated, the stockings are hung in the picture frame with care, and my diy bunting and snowflakes are all done. This is really the most decorating I've ever done. I usually don't see the point in anything besides the tree, putting decorations up for just a month is strange to me. Now we have our wee Jackson Graeme, and it all seems worth it. Every little thing i put up, he notices, and stares in awe. he especially likes the snowflakes.
Surprisingly, he doesn't bother with the ornaments on the tree. Our colors this year are green, white and silver. I'm also really into making decorations now. I can't wait till Jackson is interested in crafts. Maybe next year our house will be filled with his creations. For now I'm just waiting for Christmas morning in anticipation of his first Christmas. The joy of the season is really increased ten fold when you are seeing it through a child's eyes.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year!







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...