Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Don't Want to Forget




I don't want to forget all of these little things.

The way he smells.

His smiles while he sleeps.

The giggles when i get him form his crib in the mornings.

The way his chubby little fingers wrap around mine.

His smiles when i say silly things, him thinking i am the funniest person in the world.

The way he always opens his mouth when i'm trying to give him a kiss.

His ever changing blue eyes, sometimes so blue you can't believe they're real.
My little man, i'll try and keep writing all of these things down. Because i don't ever want to forget. When you are 5 years old and you tell me i'm the worst mommy ever, when you are a teenager, and you tell me you hate me. I'll look back at this, and remember all of these little things, and know that deep down you really do love me. Because i am your momma, and no matter how big you get you will always be my little man.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...