Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Do you ever wonder where the time goes. I guess everyone does. Thursday night it seemed i had and endless long weekend ahead of me. Somehow i spent my entire weekend working my butt off around the house, and not finding enough time to relax. Something to work on i guess, trying to find the balance between relaxation, and wanting a spotless house. I always say to myself, "As soon as i finish this, I'll relax for a while" But then i find something else that needs to be cleaned, painted, sewn or fed. Argh! That's partially the price you pay to have a dog, and two cats, they make the house a mess. I supposed when i have kids I'll have to relax a bit, or I'll go crazy.

Enough ranting for one day...

Happy Easter (btw, I've managed to not eat any chocolate this Easter, yay for me!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wait, you're planning to relax once you have kids!? . . . .Dreamer.

Home4TheHendersons said...

Uhhh..yeah apparently, i am. Don't really know what i was thinking when i wrote that?!?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...