Friday, February 8, 2013

Miss Jelly: 10 Months

A year ago I was counting down the days until I would meet my daughter. Now I'm trying to slow them down.




Ellie is such a little love bug. She continues to be a smiley happy lady, saving the best smiles for her big brother. Daddy claims she said "Jackson" today, I'll believe it when I hear it. Haha. Ellie has a big personality and it is really blossoming, she LOVES to make others laugh. My little ham. She is a bit more clingy to her mama than Jackson was, but I don't mind one bit : )



She continues to grow like a weed, at last check she was 22lbs. A far cry from the 6lbs15ozs she was not so long ago. Our girl is so close to walking, just needing to hold one of our fingers for support (I'm convinced she can do it, she's just being cautious) Ellie still has 8 teeth (no new teeth in 4 months!) and won't stop biting mommy with them.

Annnnd, Miss Jelly is awake from her nap. Back to mommy duty ( aka snuggling and nomming her chubby cheeks!)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so
I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking
and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog
and wonderful design.

my web site ... windows xp registry cleaner

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...