Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years

2012-You were lovely.



I was forever changed by midwifery and homebirth. Our beautiful girl, brought into this world gently and with love. Another piece of my heart walking around outside of my body. Ellie is happy, and determined. A good sleeper, but full of energy. She loves affection. Sometimes i feel like she IS love.





Jackson became a big brother, he loved Elody from the moment he saw her. It's as if he knew her already. Jackson saw 2 come, and almost go, he has tested and taught us. I am a better momma every day because of him. He will always be my first baby, but i am learning to let him become a boy.






Marcus became a daddy again, in a whole new way. I don't think he was prepared, a little girl has a way of making her daddy's heart grow, and ripping it apart at the same time. The hair he does have left, immediately turned grey, as he announced "She's not dating until she's 30!"





Our love has grown, changed, and intensified this year. I am so looking forward to another whirlwind year, with my loves, and my best friend at my side.
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a nice little look back :) It is amazing how quickly they change! And I hope my husband gets to experience that instant grey hair if/when we ever have a little girl someday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...