Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baby Belly:20 Weeks



It feels like it is going by way to fast this time. I want time to stand still for a few months. Although i can't wait to meet this baby girl (in case you don't follow me on facebook, it's a girl!), passing time also means that Jackson gets older. Boy does that make my heart ache. I can't wait to see him love his little sister, and for her, to adore her big brother.

Now to the good stuff. My big ole' belly. Boy is it growing fast! My belly button has already popped halfway out!











Baby girl, you have momma craving random foods something fierce (as i eat  my third piece of pb on toast) I am craving salt & vinegar chips, pb on toast (obvi), canned peaches, cheeddar cheese on rice cakes, fruit juice w/ club soda, and bacon cheeseburgers. 

You are moving and kicking like crazy, often contorting my belly into crazy shapes. Your daddy has even been feeling you move for the past two weeks.

This week you are the size of a cantaloupe! 6.5" crown to rump (10 inches total), and 10.5ozs (although at your ultrasound two weeks ago you were 8ozs so you are probably a little bigger)          

I can't believe that i will be meeting this little lady in 4.5 months. There's that darn time thing again.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...