Monday, October 3, 2011

Baby Stuff!

One of the fun parts of a new baby, is shopping for the necessities. However the second time around you usually need nothing, except for clothes if the second child is a different sex, and maybe a stroller that can accommodate two. We don't know the sex of our baby yet, but we did know that we needed a new stroller badly. The first time around we didn't do much research, which is a big no no for something you're going to be using on a daily basis. This time around I basically started researching as soon as we started trying! We wanted a stroller that;
-had inflated rubber tires that can go through anything
-could be a single or double stroller (Jackson will be 2 when baby is born so we only need a double for a year or so)
-Wasn't super long like a tandem stroller (I've heard it's like driving a bus) or super wide like a side by side (useless for shopping)

We finally found something that fit all of these criteria. The Baby Jogger City Select.

We got it in "Amethyst" (purple) at Springy's Tot Shop, in Hamilton, Ontario. I love it so far, however I can't give a real review until I test it on all terrain and with a second child. I can however say that Springy's is a fantastic baby and toddler store. Their customer service is fabulous. The owners actually drove the stroller I wanted up from their warehouse for me, while i had lunch. I can't think of any other store that would do that!

I will absolutely be back for any special items we need for baby #2!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...