Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Slings, Wraps and Baby Carriers Oh My!

I don't know about everyone else, but my slings, baby carriers and wraps have been a lifesaver for me. I know every mom has something different that she couldn't live without, for me these are it.


I received my Pipallily sling as a baby shower gift, and have used it almost every day since Jackson was born.If he is tired and having a hard time going to sleep, the motion of me walking lulls him, if he is just fussy it calms him, and if he just wants to hang with mama and be able to see everything i can face him out so he can enjoy the view. With the sling you can have the baby in a cradle carry, or a hip carry only, and it does start to make my shoulder ache after a while because the weight is all on one side.


If i want to go on a long walk, i can pop him in the Snugli, and we can stroll forever. Now that we are finally getting some nice weather the Snugli will surely see a lot of walks. The downside of the Snugli is that he can  be in an upright carry facing in or out only. However it is more comfortable because of the weight distribution.

I am currently awaiting the arrival of my Moby wrap in the mail, and i can't wait, with the Moby wrap he can be in any position he darn well likes. I can even discreetly feed him in it! Oh i can't wait! Why does canada post have to take so long!!!! I'll take pics and review the Moby wrap when i get it. I hope it's tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip sling, is that like a holster? You and Jaz could have baby duels at 10 paces!

Home4TheHendersons said...

We do have duels. All the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...